Information about the requirements and process.

Go down

Information about the requirements and process. Empty Information about the requirements and process.

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:01 pm

1.    Original Forms I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status of self and his derivative spouse, if any and child/ren if any.
2.    Original Forms G-325A Biographic Information.
3.    Original Forms I-765 Application for Employment Authorization of adult applicants.
4.    Original Forms I-131 Application for a Travel Document.
5.    Form I-134 Affidavit of Support from Principal Applicant in favor of his derivative spouse and minor child.
6.    Copy of all pages of Passport[s] of all of you. If either of you had entered the U.S. on another Passport that might have expired, copy of that passport also.
7.    Copy of Birth Certificates. If you do not have proper birth certificate containing your name along with the names of your parents, it would be necessary to obtain the required affidavits of birth. Format for the same will be provided, if required.
8.    Copy of marriage certificate.
9.    Copy of drivers license – clear copy with photo properly visible.
10.    Total of 6 photos for you and your wife: 2 for I-485, 2 for I-765 and 2 for I-131.
11.    Copy of I-94 [front and back], H-1B/H-4 Approval Notices from all employers, Form[s] I-120A-B and EAD [relevant for those who were on F-1 status].
12.    Sealed cover containing the Medical and Vaccination Reports. Medical Examination Form + Vaccination Form will normally be available with the INS approved doctors of your area. A list of INS Panel Doctors is available online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
13.    Income Tax Returns for last two years.
14.    Job letter from your employer as per specimen attached. We will get this.
15.    Letter from your Bank showing amount at credit in your Account[s] as on date or the latest Bank statement.
INS fees will be as follows:
$325/- each for I-485 Application for Adjustment of status for you and your wife.
$70/- each for Fingerprinting for you and your wife.
$180/- each for I-765 Employment Authorization Card for you and your wife.
$170/- each for I-131 Advance Parole Travel Document for you and your spouse.
$225/ for minor child in respect of I-485, if any.
(information gathered from various places on the net. this info is a compilation of sources)

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adjusted info)

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-07-25
Location : Richardson, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum