Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanning bound

2 posters

Go down

Nanning bound Empty Nanning bound

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 am

The date is finally set. (I hope) I will be leaving for Nanning from GZ on Wednesday morning about 935am.
My Bro N Law is here for business Mon and Tues so we will fly back together.

I have made contact with Franco and plan on meeting up with him. Graham has also indicated he is going to be available.

My computer crashed so I have lost a lot of contact info.

If anyone has other people there I hope to meet everyone and also get some pictures.

I hope to finally meet Ray Gray.
Blessings.
Clif
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.clifdavis.com

Back to top Go down

Nanning bound Empty Re: Nanning bound

Post  danny Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:15 am

Clif, Good for you. A break from school. I am sure you will have a good time. A good chance to see what is going on in Nanning. A chance to see some family and old friends also. Hopefully you will give us some updates on what is going on in Nanning.

Are you going to be there for the Chinese New Years? Lucky dog!! Or should we say... Lucky Rabbit!!. After all, isn't it the year of the rabbit. Have a great time.

Danny

danny

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Hi Danny, not sure how long I am going to stay at this point. I didn't buy a round trip ticket so I am not committed to a return date.

Yes, I am already making contact with folks there to have lunch and dinners. Not sure where I will stay yet. Going back with my Brother In Law. So we will see.

I will in deed let you know what I find and get as many pictures posted as I can.

Blessings to everyone.

Clif
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  danny Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Clif, Hello. How was your Chinese New Years? Hope you had a great time. Any Details?

Danny

danny

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Hey Danny, I was in Nanning for about 2 weeks and was ill most of the time. I think I had about 5 good days were I was able to get out for a while. Mama took GREAT care of me though. And the food was worth dieing for. I had home made dumplings almost every day.

I was back in GZ for the new year. It was loud and beautiful. Only 5 days before school starts again. Now waiting to see if I am going to stay or not. Still having conversations with the wife about that.

it was great to see everyone in Nanning. People who I knew from the forum but haven't met before in person.

Great hearing from you.
Clif
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down