Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Chinese Please

4 posters

Go down

More Chinese Please Empty More Chinese Please

Post  danny Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:03 pm

I was just reading that the population of China has risen by something like 75 million people in the last 10 years. Isn't that like 25 % of the whole population of the US. I guess those numbers are bring some issues to light. What are they going do with all those new poeple?

Dannyb

danny

Back to top Go down

More Chinese Please Empty More Chinese

Post  Remag1234 Sun May 01, 2011 4:31 pm

And the answer is: the same thing they've done for the last 6000+ years.
It's really no one's business what other countries do. That's what has caused most of the world to dislike Americans, we can't mind our own business. Laughing
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

More Chinese Please Empty Re: More Chinese Please

Post  danny Tue May 03, 2011 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol! ..... confused

danny

Back to top Go down

More Chinese Please Empty More Chinese---Less Americans

Post  Remag1234 Tue May 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Have you notice the last 40+ years White couples have not been having many children??
America has an aging population, check the Baby Boomers who may have trouble collecting their Social Security checks, medicare etc. ILLEGALS reproduce almost at the rate of rabbits. The LEGAL ones who are mostly Middle Easterners have 4-6 children. Whitey is on the way out and already a minority.
All this may make coffee table conversation but accomplishes ZERO. America as some "old timers" knew is just about GONE.
lol! bounce Razz Mad Laughing Sad Smile Very Happy Surprised
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 05, 2011 12:45 am

It might be said, it is not cool to be what we once were.

That is sad.

Clif
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.clifdavis.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remag1234 Thu May 05, 2011 9:54 am

Admin wrote:It might be said, it is not cool to be what we once were.

That is sad. Clif
The would only be said by the Progressives, Liberals, anti-Americans, the George Soro's followers and most probably the Obamanistas afro .
It makes it easier to leave this world when the time comes. cheers bounce
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

Post  danny Fri May 06, 2011 1:12 pm

To get this topic back on track:

Water is a valuable resource. Add 75 million citizens and there may be issues that will come up and need to be adressed and resolved.

Danny

danny

Back to top Go down

Post  Remag1234 Mon May 09, 2011 9:41 am

First I want to say that "Environmentalists" are the cause for many problems in the US and the world. The world survived for millions of years without them, we don't need them.
Water is the least of the worlds problem, after all the Earth is covered by 75% with water. The link refers to waterways for the moving of cargo etc. Well, they can move the same cargo by truck, train and even Jackasses [ which there are plenty of those to go around Laughing ]. If you want to talk about drinking water, that's less of a problem. There is well water, desalinization of sea water, there's recycling of water from treatment plants. Yes, you can purify urine to make it potable.
So what's the problem???, I don't see any. lol!
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

Post  danny Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 am

Another issue:

danny

Back to top Go down

Post  Remag1234 Wed May 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Danny,
Do you have any opinions confused or do you just like posting information that's available all over the place affraid ???
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

Post  danny Thu May 19, 2011 1:04 am

Yes I do.

danny

Back to top Go down

Post  Remag1234 Sat May 21, 2011 3:43 pm

You could have fooled me. lol!
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

Post  danny Fri May 27, 2011 12:24 pm

I hope this helps:

danny

Back to top Go down

Post  Remag1234 Fri May 27, 2011 6:15 pm

danny,
You're still not voicing any opinions but just posting links, some of which are almost meaningless.
Cloud seeding has been around since 1903......nothing new here. IF it works, clouds will give approximately 10% more rain.
I don't want to be insulting, but you don't seem to have an original thought in your head. You just believe what you read and most likely never investigate to find the truth.
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 7:54 pm

I thought it was interesting. And where is it written that an opinion has to be given. I know I didn't write that rule.

Clif
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.clifdavis.com

Back to top Go down

More Chinese Please Empty A lot of thought is perhaps wise before engaging comments,hehe

Post  blueyankee44 Sat May 28, 2011 12:08 am

Okay just cant seem to get the right size font !
Just to quell a few just comments of judgement. Perhaps everyone is right,just approaching the
subject from a different prospective,nothing wrong here.
The One Child in China is largely misunderstood as people tend to believe it includes all of China.
The One Child is like Chinas Drought,it occurs in different regions at different times due to different
circumstances.The One Child is actually determined by many factors,maybe not many are knowled
geable with.In some cities you can still have four children or six,if you choose,and be very legal.We
have relatives whom live in a large city,but not the one they were married or grew up in.They had
a baby girl and still wanted a boy.The city they lived in has a one child restriction.(so for a mere
$ 20,000 dollars American,and this fee paid to their original hometown and place of Houkou Book,
they were granted the right of having another baby,which was,fortunately a Baby Boy.)The boy
is now legally a resident in the city where they live,and they have two children now.
The other instance,a family has four children.Unfortunately only two are allowed to live in the
same city which has a one child limit.They had one boy,and the second baby was also a boy so
both are legally able to live with the parents.The other two children cant live with the family as
they are two girls and are provided an apartment in another city another province,with the grand
parents watching over them .Legally the parents have four children but cant have them all togeth
er in the same city.The city is a one child city,unless you had were given the permission to have
a chance for another boy,had it been a girl,it would have remained legal to have the two children
living with the parents.
The one child is when you have no permission to try for a boy baby after having a girl.Without
permission from your employer,the neighborhood control board,the cities governing offices,the sec
ond child can be taken away and sold by the government for adoption or placed into a home until
of age,far from the parent.
Beijing Global Times explanation for the countries One Child Policy Requirements ,which are
varied.

blueyankee44

Back to top Go down

More Chinese Please Empty Over 200,000 Americans living in Beijing and Shanghi alone

Post  blueyankee44 Sat May 28, 2011 12:31 am

[b]
According to the newspapers there are over 200,000 Americans alone living in Beijing and Shang
hi .Americans are the second largest Foreign group living in Chinas cities.Most cities Americans
out number other countries with the last census of 2010.Americans are treated much differently fro
m other nationals and appear to have some leverage in Chinas economy.
From life experience in China,of a few years or more,this appears to be true.Very seldom has any
one ever encroached upon me,or asking for documents to verify being in China,or in what city I am
residing in.
Jobs are not the main focus,but no legal status for having one,you have a problem.The main focu
s for over population in cities comes from its own country of workers moving into the cities and wa
nting to live in them,and work.Its not outside regions moving into the country which China is worrie
d about.
The water resources are constantly being destroyed by their own manufacturing companies.You
must always boil water,unless its pre bottled or sterilized through other methods.Some cities have
great fears and have great losses of water for all manners of use.There are cities which exist and
have no problems with water for any useage,year and seasonal.
However our water rates are very low compared to what others may pay.
Just a little bit. Thanks

blueyankee44

Back to top Go down

Post  Remag1234 Sat May 28, 2011 12:44 pm

OMG! bounce lol!

PS Are you thinking what I'm thinking???? affraid
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

More Chinese Please Empty what are you thinking?

Post  blueyankee44 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:29 am

[b] C'mon post something to talk about.

blueyankee44

Back to top Go down

Post  Remag1234 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Waiting for Dannyb to add opinions, thoughts............if he has any. Sleep Sleep
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down