Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry into China from Hong Kong with single ticket

2 posters

Go down

Entry into China from Hong Kong with single ticket Empty Entry into China from Hong Kong with single ticket

Post  Tinribs Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 am

Hi all,

I'm presently in South Africa and now have a Multiple Entry L Visa for china (each stay max 4 months) issued in South Africa. With a British Passport I'm OK to travel from Johannesburg to Hong Kong on a single ticket but I'm not sure of the Hong Kong to Nanning leg.

Does anyone know if Immigration in Nanning will ask to see a return ticket (Hong Kong - Nanning - Hong kong) or can I go ahead and book a single ticket all the way (Johannesburg - Hong Kong - Nanning)

Cheers,

Mike

Tinribs

Back to top Go down

Entry into China from Hong Kong with single ticket Empty Re: Entry into China from Hong Kong with single ticket

Post  Bob S Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Mike the answer to your question is easy. The answer is yes you can fly here to Nanning on a one way ticket with no hassles with immigration in Nanning. As long as your passport and visa are in order no problem. I'm here in Nanning now on a one way ticket flying to Guangzhou in a couple of hours for my wife's visa interview. Hope this is the answer your looking for.

Bob S.
Bob S
Bob S

Back to top Go down

Entry into China from Hong Kong with single ticket Empty Re: Entry into China from Hong Kong with single ticket

Post  Tinribs Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:58 am

Thanks Bob,

Yes that's just the answer I needed and just in time for me to book my ticket.

If you are around in Nanning in early July perhaps we can meet up at either the Wednesday lunch club or at the Just for you bar.

Cheers,

Mike

Tinribs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down