Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for the support.

3 posters

Go down

Thanks for the support. Empty Thanks for the support.

Post  Bob S Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 am

Thanks to Clif for posting results of interview for me yesterday. Thanks for the well wishes from everyone. A big thanks to Snyder for calling me today. Met with Roger Lin this morning here in Nanning. He told my wife and I after he files some paperwork with the consulate my wife should have her visa in about a month. I must give cudo's to my wife she has been a real trooper thru all of this crap dealing with Guangzhou. Want to write some very negative things about Guangzhou but felt it's not in the best intrest of this forum. I think my wife and I are a rare example of how bad things can go during the process. It does amaze me that all of the paperwork can be approved at each step in the US only to have some idiot in Guangzhou say no!

Bob
Bob S
Bob S

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the support. Empty Support

Post  Remag1234 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 am

Words cannot express the sadness felt for both of you. Both of you are tough as nails. Hopefully it won't be long......When you hit bottom, there's no where to go but UP.
Remag1234
Remag1234

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the support. Empty Re: Thanks for the support.

Post  premington Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 am

I really admire both of your stamina and patience, Bob. It's a testament to how devoted you are to each other to withstand all this pressure and hassle. Hearing stories like this makes me realize how lucky my wife and I were to go through the process smoothly. I'm really sorry to hear good people get hassled as much as both of you have. Roger will straighten it all out and soon it'll be a story for you to share with friends and family for years to come. You'll also be able to coach others who may unfortunately go through similar trials.

Keep us posted... Best to both of you.

-Paul
premington
premington

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the support. Empty Re: Thanks for the support.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum