Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanning bound

3 posters

Go down

Nanning bound Empty Nanning bound

Post  timb Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Just booked the flight for end of October. Will be staying with brother Franko at his new pad. I'm excited to be finally going to see Guangxi
timb
timb

Back to top Go down

Nanning bound Empty Nanning Bound

Post  docmyster Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 pm

If weather during that time is back to normal, then you will enjoy temps around 20 - 23c. Nice and comfortable. Although, I recommend you take cold weather attire just in case it is just like last year when temps were 9 - 12c.

To bad you are only there for less than a week. Guilin is a 3-hour train ride from Nanning.

Maybe you will get lucky and meet a nice girl. Lol!

Snyder
docmyster
docmyster

Back to top Go down

Nanning bound Empty Re: Nanning bound

Post  timb Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:18 pm

I'll be there from the 31st, until the 15th, about two weeks. Yea, I'll bring some cold weather gear. I know from past experience that many places don't have heating because they don't usually expect it to get cold. I was in Shenzhen in 2008 for spring festival and froze my butt off. Razz

timb
timb

Back to top Go down

Post  Dieselrat6 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:29 am

Timb

Although we've never met I think I know you and Welcome you to Nanning and Guangxi.
I sincerely hope you'll have a good stay here!!!???

If any questions about Living don't hesitate to send me a PM....even though I'm right now not in China but working abroad I can give you or your girlfriend directions via my wife

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum