Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats up,where is everybody !!

2 posters

Go down

whats up,where is everybody !! Empty whats up,where is everybody !!

Post  blueyankee44 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:27 am

[b[/b]
Hello
The Dragon Boats are again to traverse the many rivers and smaller waterways .The Dragon Boats will be everywhere from the fourth of June through the twelth of June in Guangzhou.The
holidays are June 4,5,and sixth.Most shools are out as vacation times are abundant and spaced
depending on where they work and go to school.
If you have a mind to come to Guangzhou just leave word here for blueyankee44 and we can meet you anywhere and help to show you around.Giangzhou is a facinating city at holiday season
and the summer months.
There will be five Dragon Boat Races in different areas of Guangzhou on Monday the sixth of June.
See you there.

blueyankee44

Back to top Go down

whats up,where is everybody !! Empty Re: whats up,where is everybody !!

Post  Admin Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:51 pm

The weather is killing me this weekend. My sinuses are killing me. I think I would be happier putting my head in a vice.

If you go Jim, take lots of water...

Good to see you here, and will see you again soon.
Clif
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.clifdavis.com

Back to top Go down

whats up,where is everybody !! Empty Dragon Boat Races in Guangzhou and China

Post  blueyankee44 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 pm

[b]
Well people Guangzhou is coming up in the entertainment world.There are always things going
on at the( Guangzhou Tv Tower) Canton Tower and its Island Theatre where the Asian Games had
taken place.There is a large park near the island with many toursit attractions.(Some of the Nann
ing people have seen them) About 240 yuan to go onto the island and explore the facilities and at
times tickets are sold for a (re-enactment of the Asian Games itself for a larger fee and different
times through-out the summer.(Lots of walking for everyone)
The Canton Tower is supposed to have in operation the Worlds Largest Ferris Wheel on its top
side which includes a orchestra stand for audiences.The Dragon Boat Racers were practicing yes
terday in a Park which has been renovated,as they will have a Dancing group as well as opening
ceremonies. Supposed to be free,but the police were placing baricades so its means photo Id is
needed and selective invitations,though the racing even may be seen in the lake.There are four
other places in Guangzhou to see other races and on the 12th of June another formal race.its dou
bted if its public.
Please feel free at any time to ask for some assistance from Jim and Ping when you come to
Guangzhou.Whether you like to walk or ride,or see a real African Safari Zoo and real jungle animals
really able to roam at will,its not expensive to do so.Jurrassic Park is the name of the excursion at
the zoo.We can take you hiking or go leisurely on a tram to the top of a mountain which overlooks
Guangzhou.
Leave word here or ask Clif and he will vouch for these things as interesting.

Jim

blueyankee44

Back to top Go down

whats up,where is everybody !! Empty Re: whats up,where is everybody !!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum