Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clif and effort

3 posters

Go down

Clif and effort Empty Clif and effort

Post  steve3643 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:25 am

I think that Clif has put a lot of effort into getting this site up and running for all of us to share our highs and lows of getting/being married to a chinese lady,and of trying to understand there way of thinking and of course lifestyle,it is hard for them as well as us,and also of what is happening back in china,so we do not drop ourselves in it with our actions and words.

I have no problem with people taking the P out of me as i can do the same to other people,but please no fisticuffs as most of us want to live and learn.
steve3643
steve3643

Back to top Go down

Clif and effort Empty Re: Clif and effort

Post  Bob S Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Steve no fisticuffs going on here. Just someone from the past at the other forums joined under a alias trying to stir the pot up. My open letter to him was to ask him to stop the nonsense. He is no longer a member here. It is sad this person does this he has so much knowledge of living in China to share.

Bob S.
Bob S
Bob S

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:26 pm

You guys know how to scare the beegeebers out of me.... "Clif and effort" .. My thought was who the heck is "effort" ... I don't know anyone...

Thanks for the support.

Clif
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.clifdavis.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down