Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Myanmar----Yunnan Oil and Gas PipeLine

3 posters

Go down

The Myanmar----Yunnan Oil and Gas PipeLine Empty The Myanmar----Yunnan Oil and Gas PipeLine

Post  Dieselrat6 Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:23 am

The construction of the Myanmar ----Yunnan Oil and Gas pipeline took off yesterday...One branch will be diverted into Guangxi...and be in operation next year...As a byline they are also building a new Refinery in An'ning....Just inside the Chinese border from Myanmar....anyone have objections??

Hehehe...China is just diversifying supplies...contrary to others!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

The Myanmar----Yunnan Oil and Gas PipeLine Empty The new pipeline

Post  docmyster Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 am

Objections? Hell no!

Hopefully, that will bring the oil prices down in China.

Yes, the rest of the western world is not too happy China is becoming more self-reliant and diversified, and economically stronger.

Snyder
docmyster
docmyster

Back to top Go down

The Myanmar----Yunnan Oil and Gas PipeLine Empty Re: The Myanmar----Yunnan Oil and Gas PipeLine

Post  Kilnman Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:41 am

CHINA IS MUCH SMARTER THAN OUR PRESENT ADMINISTRATION IN DC.

kilnman

Kilnman

Back to top Go down

Post  docmyster Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 am

I totally concur!

I don't vote anymore because no matter who I vote for, he/she turns out not to be the person they promised to be during their campaign.

China is on the right track and I'm glad to have been witnessing the changes during my visits and soon to be a part of those changes once I am living there.

Snyder
docmyster
docmyster

Back to top Go down

The Myanmar----Yunnan Oil and Gas PipeLine Empty Re: The Myanmar----Yunnan Oil and Gas PipeLine

Post  Kilnman Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 pm

I DO VOTE as I try to feel good, anyway.

We will be leaving for Shanghai Sept. 13 and then to Nanning Sept. 20 for a long stay till Nov. 30 : unless Delta changes their schedules ( Delta has changed 2X since our reservations). I think they are still trying or get organized with the merge into Northwest. [b]

kILNMAN

Kilnman

Back to top Go down

Post  docmyster Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Steve,

I will be in China at my step daughter's wedding in Shenyang Oct. 16, then working in Suzhou from Oct. 20 - 29 and in Shenzhen from Oct. 30 - Nov. 4, then to Nanning from Nov. 5 - 14, and then back to work in Suzhou from Nov. 15 - 19. Then, either head back to Nanning until Nov. 27 or some where else, depending on what Shu and I decide because we seriously considering buying a home in Suzhou or in surrounding communities. So, there is the possibility after I complete my work, we would stay and do home hunting. They have shuttle buses that will pick you up and take you to the various housing development projects to look at homes. So we could stay the weekend doing that first, and then fly to Nanning Nov. 21 or 22. I head back to USA Nov. 27 from Shanghai, so I will leave Nanning Nov. 26 and stay at the Da Zhong Airport Hotel located at Terminal 1 and only a 10-minute walk thru the under-pass to Terminal 2.

Lets stay in contact and posted with our schedules to coordinate meeting in Nanning.

Snyder

docmyster
docmyster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum