Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premington...Paul...!!!

2 posters

Go down

Premington...Paul...!!! Empty Premington...Paul...!!!

Post  Dieselrat6 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:15 am

Whatever we try to say here and on other Forums you seem to have other views!!...I now challenge you Officially to put down in words!!!...WHAT is it you want being a member of a Forum???...and pls don't give me s**t about being a "Brother"...at least to me that's a BAD excuse

And Paul!!...please don't come up with excuses about what I've said...Werner von Braun for one was NOT an Native Indian!!---Right???

Neither was Einstein!!....Right???

Neither was Oppenheimer!!!..Right???

and would the railway from East to West be there without Nobel??...I don't think so!!

Sence Morale!!...Don't tap too hard on your chest or you might choke!!!

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

Premington...Paul...!!! Empty Re: Premington...Paul...!!!

Post  Casprd Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 am

talk about the pot calling the kettle black. why are you so set on stirring crap up and creating problems where none exist. Seems like you are trying to do to this forum what you did to the last one. Clif set up a nice forum for everyone to use and has done a great job. If you want a forum created in your own image then go make your own. geez.

Casprd

Back to top Go down

Post  Dieselrat6 Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Paul---Premington

Didn't I say in another post THANKS Clif...keep it this way and I'll think it'll be a success!!...Paul!!!...Your comments about me I take the same way as water on a goose....it just runs off!!!..by the help of Gravity and grease

And if I remember right??...I asked you to come up with something constructive!!??

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

Post  Dieselrat6 Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Paul-----Premington

I don't want to argue with you or anyone else but as long as I'm a member and Clif hasn't given me a warning or banned me I WILL continue following my rights..That is to question EVERYTHING I read...here or elsewhere.

This new Forum has a big potential to overrun all previous ones.If the succes or No success depend on my precense or not??..I let others judge....You and other members of THIS forum very well know that I'm a SENIOR here...I don't ask Clif for an Elevated status!!...I already have it as a Resident of China......and for that matter!!...the Burial site is already assigned to me!!...Overlooking Liuzhou!!

I only and simply give my experiencies here to share with Newbies just starting out and perhaps accidentilly have stumbled upon this New Forum...at least Google have noticed it and moved it up a few steps

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

Post  Dieselrat6 Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 pm

CasprD

Same goes for you ...Clif is the Boss here!!...Not a bunch of Reds and Greens!...Pls let Clif decide what tack this Forum is to take!!...If I'm out I can always use my iPhone for navigation.. Very Happy Very Happy

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

Post  Dieselrat6 Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 pm

In all Honesty!!

I didn't see I responded to a reply from CasprD..It looks like I replied to Paul...which only mean one thing!!!...there are at least 2 "brothers" out there....talking like parrots

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

Post  Dieselrat6 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Casprd wrote:talk about the pot calling the kettle black. why are you so set on stirring crap up and creating problems where none exist. Seems like you are trying to do to this forum what you did to the last one. Clif set up a nice forum for everyone to use and has done a great job. If you want a forum created in your own image then go make your own. geez.

No personal attacks, no personal slander.....Clif's words

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

Post  Dieselrat6 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Some people go blindfolded all the way to their own funeral....I will NOT here say who or whom I mean but I'm pretty(110%)sure that the targets will reveal themselves within 24 hours

To create a problem it takes 2 different minds!!...who is the judge to say which opinion is right???

clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down