Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A straight question!!....answers appreciated

3 posters

Go down

A straight question!!....answers appreciated Empty A straight question!!....answers appreciated

Post  Dieselrat6 Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Clif has named this new Forum "Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum!!!...No dispute about that

If members here are married or have girlfriends in other parts of China or for that matter anywhere in the world!!??....Why don't you ask Clif to set up a portion of his Web Space just for you.N.B...NOT J4U in Nanning

People living Overseas have in my opinion nothing much to contribute to this Forum other than to see "their brothers" on line...As we said when previous Forum resurrected!!...It takes 2 teams to play a game.The various "Communities" on the Web are not very much liked over here!!...Please don't ask me why??..It's a fact!!...Now!!..to run a Forum needs some sort of selfcencoring in regards to Politics.Therefore I ask all members NOT to post any links with such content on this board..It may be misinterpreted??...Not by me but Others above

You may ask why I strike this low tone now???...Very easy my friends!...like I said before!!...I'm a Resident here and I know others are in the process to become one!!..Do you honestly believe that either of us would jeopardize our stay here just to please the opinions of others having been here once or twice in their lifetime???...and perhaps never again will find the funds to come here again??

Of course You Overseas people can tell Newbies how and how much moneywise,emotionally and timewise it'll take to bring a Loved one from here to There....I wouldn't even consider it!!..Period

Rules and etiquette!

Post Admin on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:08 pm
The rules are very simple. Pretend you are visiting my house. Behave accordingly. If you don't I will ask you to leave. No personal attacks, no personal slander. If you come here, I expect you to behave like an adult at all times. This forum has been created to give people who have family and friends in Nanning, or the area to communicate about their lives and anything that relates.
NOTE. All fields are required in the sign up process except IM information and websites. Feel free if you have them, but other wise, not required.

Blessings to all.
Clif Davis
Dallas, Texas
Nanning, China

Dieselrat6

Back to top Go down

A straight question!!....answers appreciated Empty Re: A straight question!!....answers appreciated

Post  danny Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:57 am

Hello. I would like to clarified a point. Is there a policy about posting links? Is it a bad thing? I like to sometimes post them sometimes because it helps introduce stories and topics. It can be a good starting point for a discusions. What do you think?

Danny

PS. I do realize that some restraint should be exercise on our comments and which links to some of the sites that we post. Perhaps being too critical about certain topics would not be too wise. But things like traffic jams north of Beijing, or that Chinese kid that sings like Whitney Houston,Links to pictures to China or water issues ( with some restraint), etc, etc.

There was a story just the other day omn the interenet about water shortage that i would like to post....but?

danny

Back to top Go down

A straight question!!....answers appreciated Empty Re: A straight question!!....answers appreciated

Post  Admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Danny, I am so sorry I didn't catch this before.

I don't have a problem with links being posted. I would hope that there is an explanation about what it is for.

Thanks and again,
Sorry.
Clif
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.clifdavis.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum