Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car prices and business in Nanning

2 posters

Go down

Car prices and business in Nanning Empty Car prices and business in Nanning

Post  danny Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 am

I was told the other day that a Chinese friend of ours in Nanning just bought a new car. It was a "wheat" car. Something got lost in the translation. Rolling Eyes It costed her $37,000 USD. Business must be good for her. We are happy for her. She is a very nice lady.

danny

Back to top Go down

Car prices and business in Nanning Empty Car prices and business in Nanning

Post  docmyster Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Economy is looking good in a lot of the more developed regions of China. As for Nanning, I'm not sure.

Shu has a long time friend that lives in Chengsha that just bought a new Buick La Crosse for $36,000 USD. Her business is booming that she and her husband bought a second home 6 months ago. Shu has another friend that lives in Nanjing that bought a Ford minivan for $20,000 recently and her and her husband are looking at opening a second branch of their business, as well as opening a restaurant.

Both of these friends have approached Shu and offered partnerships with their businesses. Would you believe she turned them both down. I had to hold back my disappointment, but supported her decision. These women have been very succesful with their businesses in the last 5 years.

Snyder
docmyster
docmyster

Back to top Go down