Clif's Nanning-Guangxi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work in China

3 posters

Go down

Work in China Empty Work in China

Post  EricFromNC Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:19 am

Hi Guys.
Sorry for the repost but I was trying to find the link mentioned about a company hiring in China.
Snyder, I think you posted it .

Thanks for the help.

E

EricFromNC

Back to top Go down

Work in China Empty Re: Work in China

Post  danny Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Eric, On page 4 of the CCTV post Synder said:

"So, if anyone is interested, one of the large head hunter companies hired to do recruiting is LieTou.com."

I think that is what you are looking for.

Danny

I couldn't find a English tab so I just did the search thru Google and then just used Google translate. Hope that helps.

danny

Back to top Go down

Post  docmyster Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Eric,

Danny is correct on the website.

It is kind of odd that the website is targeting westerners and Chinese, though do not have an English link to view their website in English. Some postings are in English and others in Chinese.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is only a headhunter. They do not hire, only prescreen applications and select those that meet criteria. Then, they send and e-mail or call to get further information and coordiante a possible interview. Then they notify the company that hired their services to see if they want to conduct an interview. If everything is good, then the company contacts Lie Tou to make an offer of employment. The process can take from 30 - 60 days.

If you are looking for a specific job, go to the search window of the website and type in the job title or category, or keywords related to the career field. Keep in mind, the majority of the jobs posted are for the high-tech manufacturing industries such as electronics, aerospace, automotive, medical devices, computers, and the supporting industries such as chemical processsing, machining, foundry, sheet metal fabrication, etc. Anything outside of these areas, you can expect salaries to be below $25,000 USD per year, and China has an abundance of available labor pools and resources within its people to fulfill these low paying jobs.

Snyder
docmyster
docmyster

Back to top Go down

Post  EricFromNC Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Thanks fellas. Fortunately I'm a degreed IT professional with a decade plus of hardware and software experience across several industries. Happy where I'm at for now, but the wife and I have discussed the fact one day we'll return to her beloved country to live. No time line yet, but I'm a planner and always like to keep an eye and ear to what's going on so I can adjust accordingly.
To paraphrase Louis Pasteur: "Chance favors the prepared mind."

EricFromNC

Back to top Go down

Post  docmyster Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:46 am

Eric,

Good move on being prepared and trying to get information now. Your best bet, is to just stay on top of any news from contacts and internet.

This is my direct e-mail if you need to contact me directly, since I am in China every 4 - 6 weeks until I move permanently in April 2010.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Snyder
docmyster
docmyster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down